CARE OF THE JEWELS
All our pieces are made with top quality materials such as 925 silver, gold plated silver or steel.
Due to the natural process of oxidation of silver, it can be slightly darkened. This is due to the reaction of the metal with the contact of our skin, and that this oxidation occurs in greater or lesser proportion, depending on the pH.
Therefore, to ensure the best care about the jewel, here are some tips to protect it in the best way possible:
How to clean the jewels?
You must make a mixture of warm water and soap, and rub lightly on the pieces with the help of a toothbrush. Dry them later with a chamois to remove all the excess water and soap until they are completely clean and dry. This process is recommended to be done every 2 or 3 months.
How to make the best jewelry care?
- Avoid contact with chemicals such as body lotions, perfumes and cleaning products. Avoid salt water or chlorine, as they can deteriorate the color of the pieces.
- Avoid sun exposure or high temperatures. Store them in cool, dry, and airtight places, such as a jewelry box or bag. We will reduce the oxidation process.
- Avoid contact with other objects that may cause deterioration of the surface of the jewelry (scratches, scratches, among others).
- Avoid using them when you practice any sport activity or you are going to come into contact with water (either salt water or chlorinated water). In this way, you will reduce the risk of damaging them.
- It is convenient to extract them occasionally from their usual case to check their condition and clean them.
How to organize them?
We recommend storing each of the pieces separately, in its original