- Our orders have an estimated delivery time of 24/48 hours (for Spain and Portugal, rest of countries see chart below). The estimated delivery time may be affected in the event that your order contains products in pre-order or during promotional periods (such as Sales, Black Friday, Christmas ...).
- Orders shipped to Mexico will ship once a week with an estimated delivery time of 7 to 14 working days.
- Once your order ships, you can track it using the “Order Tracking” section, by entering your e-mail and the order number we provided in the order confirmation e-mail.
- For shipments to Spain, the courier company responsible for the distribution and transport of all our orders is Correos. In case of absence at the time of delivery, the messenger will contact you to agree a schedule that best suits your preferences. If the delivery does not occur in any case, your order will be deposited for collection at your local Post Office..
- Inside the parcel you will find each one of the items in its respective packaging, usually each piece is individually packaged.
- Occasionally, shipments to countries outside the EU may incur additional fees and taxes, which in all cases will be the responsibility of the buyer. In Kalk we commit ourselves to carry out the procedures by preparing the necessary paperwork for the corresponding customs management.
- You will find below a chart showing the shipping costs and delivery times for each different country. Please, have in mind that free shipping will not apply if the grand total of your order does not reach the minimum amount required for free shipping, once you apply a discount or promotion.
Due to the current situation caused by COVID-19, our deliveries may experience some delays on top of the delivery times mentioned above.
- Spain: it can be delayed from 1 to 5 more days.
- Other countries: it can be delayed from 5 to 15 more days.