COOKIES POLICY INFORMATION FOR USERS AT KALK
WHAT ARE “COOKIES”?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access to certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or of their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user. All the information collected through the cookies will help us improving the quality of our website, allowing to control which pages are useful and which ones are not, and which ones are susceptible to improve.
Active cookies at your equipment will never damage your equipment, but the opposite. They help to identify and solve mistakes.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS SITE USE?
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES IT:
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
DEPENDING ON ITS PURPOSE:
- Analysis Cookies: They are treated by us or by third parties, and allow us to quantify the number of users and thus the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. Therefore we analyze this browsing on our website in order to improve the supply of products or services we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: They allow the management, in the most effective way, of advertising spaces that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from where they provide the requested service from where they provide the requested service. based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They allow the management, in the most effective way, to advertise spaces that the publisher has included on a website, application or platform where they provide the requested service. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of the browsing habits, allowing to develop a specific profile to display ads based on the user. It is also possible that when you visit a website or open an email where some ad or promotional material regarding our products or services is published, a cookie that helps us to show you later publicity related to the search you have done and published control our announcements regarding, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time are they seen, etc.
- Technical cookies: are those necessary for surfing and for the correct performance of our website. They are dedicated to control traffic and data communication, access to parts with restricted access, do the purchase process, use security elements, store contents, etc.
- Personalized cookies: are those which allow the user to access the website under determinate characteristics, depending on language, browser, location, etc.
REVOCATION AND ELIMINATION OF COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring your browser options. In case the installation of cookies is not allowed on your browser, it’s posible that you cannot access some sections on our web.
In the following links you have all the information in order to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS
GoogleAdvertising Doubleclick is used to manage third-party cookies. These cookies are used to provide users with relevant products that may be of interest to the user. Ads that users see in the site are served by a small selection of suppliers, including Invitemedia, Adviva.net, MSN, Google Display and Unanimis.Click here
Click here Google Analytics Google Analytics cookies. Generate anonymous user ID, which is used to count how many times a user visits the site. It also records when it was the first and last time they visited the web. It also calculates when a session is over, home user, and keywords. Click here
NOTE: This list will be updated as quickly as possible to change the website services offered therein. However, occasionally during this upgrade may be that the list no longer includes a cookie, but always cookies will address identical to those registered in this list purposes.
KALK never saves the personal data of the users, except the IP address according to what is described above, unless you wish to register on our basis in order to make purchases of products or services we offer you or receive information about promotions and interesting content.
When browsing and continuing on our website, you indicate us that you are consenting the use made of these cookies and the conditions contained in this Policy Cookies.