Athletic Sport Group, S.L., is the sole proprietor of the items sold at www.kalkstore.com (hereafter "Kalk") and the responsible for the services provided in this web.
The owner of this Website is Athletic Sport Group, S.L., with CIF B-53144200 and residing at C/ Amílcar Barca, 6, 03204 Elche (Alicante) Spain.
TERMS OF SALE
By placing an order at Kalk you are subject to these terms and conditions in full.
In order to purchase, access our services or enjoy our promotions at Kalk you must be over 18 years of age and have the capacity to contract. It is mandatory to fill in the registration form in full. When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate. D.Franklin reserves the right to refuse or exclude any customer not complying with these requirements.
BUYING AT KALK
Users must fill in all required fields at Kalk to make a purchase.
All prices shown are final prices, expressly including the Value Added Tax (VAT) in those cases that apply, notwithstanding that the user will at all times have detailed information of the price of the product.
Acceptance of present conditions implies conformity with the product, its characteristics and its price.
All orders require the acceptance of prices and product characteristics as detailed in its product description.
In case any product is not available, Kalk will notify the customer as soon as possible, cancelling the order and refunding the amount to the customer.
All our products have a two-years warranty against manufacturing defects. This warranty does not cover damages for misuse or normal wear and tear. For a correct conservation of your Kalk products you must follow the advices collected in our Jewellery Care guide.
In case of defective product, the seller should proceed to repair, replace, low the price or resolute the contract, actions which will be complementary for the consumer and user. This gratuity shall include the costs needed to correct the lack of conformity of the defective products, especially the s&h costs, as well as those related to materials and workforce.
The seller should respond to the lack of conformity due to defective product that may appear in a 14 days period since the delivery. Consumer and user should inform to the seller about the lack of conformity in a 14 days period since they have noticed it.
Before customer and user gets linked to any distance contract, or settled out of the establishment or any correspondent offer, Kalk will give the needed information about the existence of customer and user post-sale assistance, post-sale services and commercial guarantees, as well as its conditions.
Kalk is committed to show and describe the products as accurately as possible.
Kalk denies all responsibility in case of a mistake, error or omission in said presentation. Photographs used to illustrate and complement the products description do not belong to the contract obligations.
All orders must be paid using a bank card (Visa or Mastercard) or through a Paypal account.
Kalk will never store card details or bank details of its users in its server. It is not allowed to use data or payment instruments belonging to third parties.
Kalk will use all available means to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the data transmitted through the web and on the website www.kalkstore.com.
In the same spirit, the payment platform uses SSL (Secure Socket Layer) security protocols.
At Kalk you can pre-order the items not yet available. Just buy the article you want in the usual way and please be aware of the estimated shipping date. The order will ship once the pre-ordered item is ready.
If your order contains articles both in stock and available for pre-order, it will only be shipped once all items are available.
You can identify those items available for pre-order by the estimated shipping date message on your screen. The return period of the orders that contain reserved items will start once the order has been received.
- Our orders have an estimated delivery time of 24/48 hours (for Spain and Portugal, rest of countries see chart below). The estimated delivery time may be affected in the event that your order contains products in pre-order or during promotional periods (such as Sales, Black Friday, Christmas...)
- Orders shipped to Mexico will ship once a week with an estimated delivery time of 7 to 14 working days.
- Once your order ships, you can track it using the “Order Tracking” section, by entering your e-mail and the order number we provided in the order confirmation e-mail.
- For shipments to Spain, the courier company responsible for the distribution and transport of all our orders is Correos. In case of absence at the time of delivery, the messenger will contact you to agree a schedule that best suits your preferences. If the delivery does not occur in any case, your order will be deposited for collection at your local Post Office.
- Inside the parcel you will find each one of the items in its respective packaging, usually each piece is individually packaged.
- Occasionally, shipments to countries outside the EU may incur additional fees and taxes, which in all cases will be the responsibility of the buyer. In Kalk we commit ourselves to carry out the procedures by preparing the necessary paperwork for the corresponding customs management.
- You will find below a chart showing the shipping costs and delivery times for each different country. Please, have in mind that free shipping will not apply if the grand total of your order does not reach the minimum amount required for free shipping, once you apply a discount or promotion.
Due to the current situation caused by COVID-19, our deliveries may experience some delays on top of the delivery times mentioned above.
- Spain: it can be delayed from 1 to 5 more days.
- Other countries: it can be delayed from 5 to 15 more days.
RETURNS AND REPLACEMENTS RETURN POLICY
You have 14 days from the delivery date to make a return.
For hygiene reasons, returns of the following Jewelry products are not allowed: piercings, ear cuffs, or earrings. Also, returns of any product with initials / letters (necklaces, pendants, or piercings) are not accepted.
Returns of our Bikinis collection, or our collection of Masks are not accepted: in both cases for hygiene reasons and because they are Limited Editions.
It is essential that the items you wish to return must be in perfect condition and without obvious signs of use.
To send an item back, you must include its original packaging and take into account that it must arrive in to us in perfect condition in order to get a refund.
In cases where you wish to exchange an item’s size or exchange it for a different item, you will have to carry out a return and place a new order with the desired item / size.
- Orders that have benefited from a 2x1 promotion, similar promotions or a gift item, must be returned in full to receive a refund.
Once the courier company delivers the package to our facilities, after examining the article, you will receive a confirmation email indicating that the amount has been refunded. The refund will be reflected in your account within 7 to 15 working days in the same way you made your purchase, through PayPal or a refund on your credit or debit card.
Please note that in case of gifts, refunds will always be made through the method of payment used when placing the order
Kalk is committed to transfer your order as swiftly as possible to the selected transport agency. Nevertheless, Kalk cannot be held responsible for: damages resulting from a transport malfunctioning, especially for reasons such as industrial actions, traffic congestion and in general any other reason typical of the sector that derivate in delays, loss or theft of the chosen product. For technical failure, accidental causes or any other kind that may prevent the normal functioning of the service through internet. For lack of availability of the site for maintenance reasons or other that prevent the user from accessing the service. Kalk will use all available means to provide the process of selection, payment and shipment of the desired product. Nevertheless KALK declines any responsibility for third party causes, fortuitous circumstances and force majeure situations.
All the information contained in the website, as well as the graphic design and layout and the code used, is protected by author’s right and other protection rights contained in the Real Decreto Legislativo 1/1996 disposition, of April 12th, in which the Texto Refundido de la Ley de Propiedad Intelectual is approved. These rights belong solely to Kalk or its licensees, so it is expressly forbidden any act of reproduction, distribution, transformation or public communication, as well as any type of cession of the whole or part of the website content, and in general of any object that according to current law may be protected by laws of intellectual property.
CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE
You can contact Kalk through this Contact Form or through Social Media.
Kalk reserves the right to exert legal actions against the users that violate or infringe Kalk's intellectual and industrial property rights.